We have always looked at our services and transports as an extension of our customers home/hotel room: clean, safe, and pleasant. Now, in these strange times, we live up to our commitment of enforcing these feelings so we revised all our protocols to be in line with the safety measures recommended by the National Health Authority (DGS). Because of that, from day one we have been granted the Clean & Safe certificate from the Portuguese Tourism Board as a guarantee of this commitment.
But what does this really mean?
We installed policies that allow us to minimize risk for everyone involved and have all staff informed on how to behave in order to enforce those policies. Of course, we will adapt according to the needs and the current situation throughout the world, but we will keep everything in place for as long as we are uncertain of the outcome of the whole situation.
- We have implemented physical separations between the driver and the passengers.
- All vehicles are cleaned daily and between trips.
- We pay extra attention to door handles (both inside and outside), locks, seat belts, and air conditioning controls.
- All vehicles have disinfectant gel and wipes. Masks can also be supplied to the customer on request.
- On transfers, the driver will not contact the customer unless expressly requested.
- On tours, the visits to monuments and strolls outside of the car are minimized, entirely optional, and analyzed case by case.
- All drivers are instructed to measure fever frequently and stay at home if they show any signs of symptoms.
We want you to #staysafe for now but we also want you to feel safe when travel resumes and you may want to let us drive you around in this beautiful country that Portugal is. We will be ready!
Leave a comment below if you have suggestions or let us know what you think!