Cancellation & refund policy
Once tickets are purchased, they are final. Due to the attention and organization that goes into each tour, please take careful note of our cancellation policies:
Tours run regardless of weather conditions.
Cancellations must be communicated by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope that there will be no need for, but in the unfortunate event of a cancellation we will charge the following:
- If you cancel more than 14 days before the tour, there is a 0% cancellation fee. You will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel between 14 and 7 days before the tour, we will charge a 20% cancellation fee. 80% refund.
- If you cancel between between 6 and 3 days before the tour, we will charge a 50% cancellation fee. 50% refund.
- If you cancel on the 2 days before the scheduled departure or don’t show up on the day, the tour is non-refundable. We will charge 100% of the tour price.
- In any case the cancellations are always subject to a processing fee of 15€ per ticket or the amount of the credit card fees if they are higher.
CHANGES: To change the time or date of a tour on existing reservations within 48 hours of the tour start date and time, we will charge an administrative fee of 15€ per person. We retain the right to issue refunds at our discretion.
REFUNDS: The customer is not entitled to claim a refund unless it is in accordance with our cancellation policy or under certain special circumstances that have been approved by the company. Please note that this process takes time and is dependent on the credit company for processing. In any case the cancellations are always subject to a processing fee of 15€ per ticket or the amount of the credit card fees if they are higher.