The protection of privacy and personal data is a priority for Week Break Tours, Circuitos e Consultoria de Eventos e Viagens, Unipessoal Lda (hereinafter referred to as Week Break Tours, or company) and a clear commitment made by us.
This policy concerns the privacy practices within the activity carried out by Week Break Tours including the online pages and other services managed by this company. The personal data you provide to us during your interaction with the various services will be treated with the guarantee of security and confidentiality required by the legal framework regarding the protection of personal data.
Access and use of the services and pages under the responsibility of Week Break Tours shall be free by the user and Week Break Tours assumes the user has read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions of their use.
Any attempts to alter the information, or any other action that could cause damage and put at risk the integrity of the system, are strictly prohibited in accordance with current legislation. The user undertakes to comply scrupulously with the applicable legislation, in particular with regard to computer crime and intellectual property rights, and is solely responsible for any infringement of these regulations.
Week Break Tours respects your right to privacy. The data requested is for the fullfilment of the service you have requested and no personal data will be collected that is not necessary for the fulfillment of the service or request or without your consent.
Interaction with the services, and pages of Week Break Tours does not require user information, except when, for purposes expressly identified, namely the acquisition of products or services, the registration is declared necessary and is by that authorized in accordance with the following terms.
The Week Break Tours as data controller:
- Ensures that your personal data is processed for the purposes for which it was collected or for purposes compatible with them;
- collects, uses and retains only the personal data necessary for the purpose in question;
- It does not transmit any personal data for commercial or advertising purposes;
- Treats personal data for lawful purposes or for the provision of services at your request.
Week Break Tours as a subcontractor undertakes to comply with the privacy and personal data processing agreements entered into with the entities responsible for data processing.
Types of Personal Data We Collect
The personal data subject to processing by Week Break Tours are of a different nature, taking into account the services promoted on the electronic platforms and other services under its management.
According to the type of services provided, the following may be collected: IP address; name; address; e-mail address; and mobile phone number.
Access and control of your Personal Data
We make it possible, at your request, to access, rectify and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, nevertheless some services may not be possible to offer without the said processing.
If the use of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw it, without compromising the validity of the data processing carried out until that time.
You can request this at email@example.com:
- Information about your data;
- Information about the processing;
- The purpose of the processing;
- The correction, or updating, of data;
- Your data in an open format;
- The deletion of data, without prejudice to the law applicable to the processing in question.
Personal Data Archive
Your personal data is kept by Week Break Tours for the period necessary for the processing, according to the respective purpose.
The conservation periods may change when the associated public interest, historical, scientific or statistical reasons justify it, and the Week Break Tours undertakes to adopt the appropriate conservation and security measures.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
The placement of cookies helps the pages to recognize the User’s device in the next visit and is often essential for its operation.
The cookies used by Week Break Tours do not collect personal information that allows the User to be identified, but only store generic information, namely the form or region/city of access, among others.
The cookies used in the Week Break Tours sites and portals are of four types, as follows:
- Essential – necessary for browsing the website guaranteeing access to private areas of the site, in order to allow services, namely session cookies;
- Analytical – necessary for the collection of information for statistical analysis of navigation and use of the website;
- Social Networks – possibility of interaction with social networks;
- Performance – necessary for monitoring the experience of using the website
The technologies used for the above objectives are the folowing:
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords Conversion Tracking (https://policies.google.com/privacy/update?hl=en)
- Google Tag Manager (https://policies.google.com/?hl=en)
- Google Remarketing (http://www.google.com/settings/ads)
- Jetpack and Akismet anti-spam (https://automattic.com/privacy/)
- Rezgo (https://www.rezgo.com/privacy-policy)
- WPML (https://wpml.org/documentation/privacy-policy-and-gdpr-compliance/)
- WP Rocket (https://wp-rocket.me/privacy-policy/)
- Facebook Remarketing (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/)
- LinkedIn Remarketing (https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy)
Week Break Tours shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from civil liability (including, but not limited to, consequential damages, loss of profits and moral damages, caused directly or indirectly), which arise as a result of the correct or incorrect use of its Services, websites and their contents by the user, including improper access to the user’s computer and computer system by third parties.
The information disclosed should be seen in its informative aspect.
In the services, and pages managed by Week Break Tours there are contents and services made available by third parties, and it is up to these entities to update them. Thus, Week Break Tours cannot be held responsible for the complete accuracy and timeliness of any information contained in its pages.
The web pages may contain links to web pages operated by third parties over which it has no control and for which it assumes no responsibility.
The viewing of legal provisions on this site does not replace the need for consultation of the legal regulations in force, officially approved, published in the original editions and media (namely the Official Parliament Diary (Diário da República) or the Official Journal of the European Union).
Applicable law and jurisdiction